Sunday, May 17, 2015

Alrighty then...

One think I learned during my exchange was that "blogging" is NOT one of my strong suits... as you can tell. Although, my posted may have been non-existent I would like to share that I did not forget about my blog! I can assure you that I thought about it every time I did something "post worthy." I would even contemplate how to describe things; what things to focus on and how to describe them... This, of course, did you no good.
I suppose I was reluctant to blog due to time constraints, here and there, caused by a mixture of writer's block and attempts at being excessively "posh" with my diction trying to impress my number one fan! I appreciate your support and apologize for having let you down :( (Morgan, you're amazing!) As for anyone else who reads my blog, odds are you're pretty chill yourself!

In lieu of this... instead of trying to artistically state how my time in New Orleans was spent, I'll just leave you with some pictures and a few descriptions!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment